Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eeeek! I have dark undereye circles!




       I asked you guys (via facebook, email, web, etc) how you personally combated dark under eye circles, and I received a mix of helpful answers and advice!

Samantha says that sleep deprivation can cause under eye circles, and that just may be one of my problems. My 1 yr old has been waking up during the middle of the night and much earlier than usual, so maybe he carries the sole responsibility of causing these dreaded owl eyes! (Hey, I need someone to blame, here.)

She uses vitamin c creams as well as cool slices of cucumber. Personally, cucumbers don't work for me. Maybe it's because I can never go long enough before I just can't resist the urge to pop one into my mouth. Or maybe my eyes are resisting the healing amenities of the cucumber as payback for sleeping in my makeup one too many times!

Elizabeth drinks a gallon of water a day. Yes. A gallon. I've heard that some super fit, uber healthy people try to make it a habit-drinking a gallon of water everyday. I just gagged a little thinking of swallowing that much clear tasteless fluid in a 24 hour period. I mean, don't get me wrong. I drink water, usually when my mouth is so dry that it's a pain to swallow. I should probably work on that.

Concealer, foundation and eyeliner work to minimize my dark circles for now. Maybe if I could resist the urge to use a cucumber for what it's really meant for and start using them as glasses, or maybe if I could bring myself to drink a couple glasses of water a day more than I do now, maybe...just maybe, I could start looking like less of an owl. Perhaps, I could even sleep in an hour later and not have to worry about wearing makeup anymore. Of course, I can dream!

Bye dolls,
Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs

4 comments:

  1. I use Garniar Eye Roll on - It relieves the dark circles and leaves a cooling sensation!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I've thought about getting that product so many times, and every time I've talked myself out of it. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am as well happy to share my know-how here with friends.


    Feel free to visit my web blog: http://vivexinsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This put together involving charge likewise jetty-up have been intricate within epitaph a good article respected rarely ever again just about everywhere a good on the net present arrangement make use of on your own moiety. This take far more the actual mining ability involving search is definitely next to titanic view. Kids Shoe Sale Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol