Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My new love....

I've always wanted to take photos in which the background is blurred. A blurred background makes the subject of the photo stand out more and draws the looker's eye-or so I  read on one of those photography lover forums. To me, it just looks cooler..

So...a few weeks ago, I purchased a slightly used Fujifilm S3100 for 60 bucks. Seeing as we already have a camera-just not one that can blur the background-I haven't told my husband, Michael, just yet. Here are some of the first photos I took with it. I'm so pleased!




Isn't my son just perfectly adorable??

Anyways, tata!                                           xoxxoxoxoxo
                                                                                     Purple Bananas and Fudge Balls



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol