Monday, August 29, 2011

Going tribal with a dash of zest.....






....Lemon zest that is....and, no, I haven't gone and sprinkled the zest of a lemon over my body. I'm not a cook. I don't think that even cooks do that. When I say 'lemon zest' I'm referring to the bright lemon top I paired with  a cheetah printed pair of shorts and wore today...






I don't normally wear jewelry, but I thought that this choker just brought the look together....




I used nail polish from Sinful Colors, Ulta's nail polish line, and Love and Beauty from F21 to give my nails a 'tribal' look..well, my interpretation of 'tribal' anyways...









These shoes completed the look...

Shorts-Thrifted
Shoes-Dollhouse
Shirt-Thrifted

                                                                                    Until Later,
                                                                                                 Purple Bananas and FudgeBalls
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol