Thursday, August 11, 2011

The perfect shine...and other things.

I have sometimes too oily sometimes to dry facial skin. Actually, all of my skin is this way. I've always been looking for a cream, oil, paste, just something to give me that perfect balance of moisturized but not too greasy look. I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Creme for as long as I can remember, and even though it's a bit too greasy for my liking, I'm in love with it's smell, and so I've chosen to use it on my face in the past. However, I stumbled upon an oil that's been right underneath my nose the entire time-literally in my kitchen cabinets-that seems to be the perfect facial oil. Duh-duh-duh-dummm!

Vitamin E oil!

I know, I know. This is a longtime beauty tip that everyone knows about, right? Well, not me..that is until recently. I can not gush enough about the wonders of vitamin  E oil. It leaves my skin smooth to the touch with just the right touch of shine. I love it! 

This is how my skin looks when using Palmer's cocoa butter creme. It appears greasy, and I appear pissed off! I'm not wearing makeup here. I rarely do, but that's another topic.

Here are the results of using Vitamin E oil...
 The flash makes my face appear greasy here, but it really isnt..






Overlook, my unwaxed brows, my face sans makeup, and the lone pimple on my forehead. Once a month, a pimple pops up here and there.I know, right? Yuck, but it's life. Oh, and the putrid wallpaper in my bathroom. Our landlord doesn't allow us to paint or wallpaper or any of that stuff that I'm dying to do! 


Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Purple Bananas and FudgeBalls






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol