Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pull over for me...


Theres something about a stop-in your-tracks stoplight-neon yellow that just does an outfit good, esspecially when- as in my case- you don't want to hassle with dressing to run errands(shopping!) I feel that a bright splash of color on the nails shows the world that even when you're dressed in a slouchy oversized sweater, trousers and boots, you still have style as proven by your painted nails. A well dressed nail is the minute detail that is the difference between a slouch and slouchy grunge, and if I happen to wear two neon colors (as I did today), you can't tell me 'nuthin'!






Wearing Sinful Colors' Pull Over


love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol