Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Distressed Denim or Denim in Distress?

(head to toe-thrifted)

When I spied this little denim jumper wedged between a musty old blazer and a stained wedding dress at Goodwill, I almost broke my neck trying to get it before the older lady who was staring at it could grab it. No, I'm not ashamed. Yes, I offered it to her. Thankfully, she had the grace to let me have. 
It's so carefree and light. It's got a bit of a distressed look going on. Originally, I wanted to scuff it just a bit more, but I decided against it. I'll let nature do it's job, and gain those natural wear and tear holes and scruffs. 
Doesn't this look remind you of Antonia Thomas of the Misfits? Me and the hubs discovered that show a couple months back, and we literally made it through the entire show, all seasons(two, i think)...in about a week if not less. If you're at a loss as to what I'm talking about, google it! You can thank me later!  Anyway, the entire show, I was drooling over her outfits, and her hairstyles too! Everything she wore was something I wanted to wear, from her hair to her jumpsuit! 

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

1 comment:

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol