Friday, October 12, 2012

Afro Puffs and a Military Jacket






Tank-thrifted/Jacket-thrifted/shorts-thrifted/shoes-thrifted/hat-thrifted

So, yeah, I absolutely adore this jacket. It cost me five freakin' bucks. Just five. You really can't beat that, and that's why I'd choose thrifting any day over buying brand new shit. You never know what you'll find. 
I was so bummed out about fall until I realized that I get to wear bomb ass jackets like this, not to mention getting able to wear dark hued lipstick and not sticking out like a sore thumb. I'm so ready to wear the shit out of fall!

Currently vibing to:
Rihanna-Diamonds
Adele-I Won't Go
Azealia Banks- 1991
Rihanna/Asap Rocky-Cockiness

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol