Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wallowing in White











Sweater-thrifted/necklace-gift/skirt-tjmaxx/leggings-kohl's/socks-dollar store/shoes-thrifted/beanie-target


Love this sweater..It's got all the right shit that a perfect sweater has i.e. oversized, soft..and just the right hang to it. Paired it with an old pleather mini skirt and black velvet leggings. I feel like the perfect pair of shoes to go with this look would be these black Isabel Marant sneakers, but, alas, my pockets aren't deep and never ending. So, I made do with my old Nike's. Still looks good as shit..lol.

love,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes and the location! (though after looking at the Isabel Marant, I agree those would be perfect with this outfit, I immediately noticed your red and black shoes...)
    The whole outfit kills me! (in the good way)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol