Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fly Girl




(shorts-diy thrift, shoes-thrift, blouse-thrift, tights-r21, bow-diy)

"Suck my cockiness lick my persuasion...!" I can't get that song out of my head ever since I saw Rihanna sing it at the MTV 2012 Awards. Along with that and my major obsession over anything Nikes, I feel as if I'm going crazy. I've been really digging Nikes, lately. This isn't like my typical crush. This is like a crush on steroids. Like, Nike everything-sports bras, tanks, shoes, shorts. Maybe it has something to do with my current habit of browsing fitspiration tumblrs. I don't know. I've got Nike fever. So, when I found these pair of Nike's at a thrift store a few days ago, I literally cheesed all wide and shit. 

P.S. Oh, yeah, can you see the purple/red tones in my hair? I've hennaed my hair five times already. I'm loving that stuff!

Currently Vibing to:

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol