Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jeremy Scott RTW Spring 2013, Lack of Blogging, and other Ramblings


(pics from WWD)
I know I've been seriously missing for a good doggone minute, but I have good reason. I literally haven't worn anything other than my workout clothes for the past two weeks. I've started both P90x and Insanity and they are kicking my ass. But, just so you know I haven't gone and disappeared off the earth or something, I wanted to leave you with my favorite looks from my favorite designer, Jeremy Scott, from his RTW Spring 2013 Collection!  I never knew that I'd ever 'discover' a designer who seems to know my heart's every wish! 

love,
purplebananasandfudgeballs

2 comments:

  1. Good article. I certainly love this website. Keep it up!



    Visit my blog :: polo factory outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other great post. The place else may anyone get
    that kind of info in such a perfect approach of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

    Also visit my homepage - Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol