Monday, September 10, 2012

Love Affair: Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 RTW







Pics from Style.com

So, remember how I was saying that I think Jeremy Scott is my new favorite designer? Well, yeah, after I saw his RTW Fall 2012 collection, that thought became a solidified fact. Oh, god, to have that distorted ghost smiley sweater and the plastic see-through raincoat in my wardrobe....! I love every single piece, really, but these are my favorites. The playfulness of the designs and the bright colors can make any drab fall day feel like a colorful wonderland. I can totally see me rocking the shit out of every single piece. For now, I'll just satisfy myself with gazing at them in adoration.

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

2 comments:

  1. I concur, love jeremy scott , this show was amazing!!! Also... dudley o'shaughnessy is so hot, even better in real life :)

    F X

    www.eventhoughimskint.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol