Friday, March 8, 2013

Roses and Guns











Head 2 Toe Thrifted except: Socks-Hibbett Sports/Boots-R21/Gold Choker-Ebay


 Lemme just say that I know that these pics were taken in horrible lighting, and I apologize for that. I got this shirt for like 50 cents at a thrift store, and I just fell in love. It was originally just a plain tee, but I sewed the sleeves a little tighter and hacked it a bit shorter. I love it. You guys know I like to mix and match styles, so I just had to pair this dressy high waisted blush colored skirt with this badass shirt. I think it goes together well. Ya think?

love,
whit







4 comments:

  1. love those boots!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now with much savings, you can shop for designer labels at flowergirldressforless. The stock is available at their website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I really like your hair :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look amazing against your skin tone! I love it.x
    www.cocochicblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol