Sunday, July 31, 2011

Been gone for a minute...

So, I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but the past two weeks have been hectic. I traveled from Havelock, NC to Charleston, SC to audition for Amercan Idol. As you may have guessed, I was not selected to be one of the lucky hopefuls, as that probably would've been the first thing I'd posted. Here are a couple of pics.



We were one of the first people to get in line, yet there were a few hundred people ahead of us. That first night we waited in line from 11pm until 7am the next morning..Talk about tired...Ugh.

Anyways, Tata...                                                                Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs,
                                                                                                               Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol