Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Downtown, New Bern

So, today, I invited my sister to come with me to downtown New Bern. I like the area because it has a quaint Old England look about it. There are little bakery shoppes and consignment shops. As a matter of fact,  I purchased a shirt and a beautiful belt from one consignment shop that we visited-I can't remember the name of it.
Anyways, here are a few pics from today.





Thrifted skirt
Tank-so old I don't remember where I purchased it
Madden Girl Shoes

...And, here are a couple of shots from today...






 Hope you enjoy, and until later....Tatas!

                                                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox, 
                                                                                        Purple Bananas and Fudge Balls
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol