Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Feeling the mood...

So, I know color blocking is all the rage. If you don't know what it is, it's wearing two or more bright ass colors. The bright-assity (lol) of the colors actually downplay how ridiculous it really appears, and on some people it even looks decent. Anyways, I'm not a fan of color blocking. It looks ridiculous on me, really. So, today, I stuck with my moody colors. Dark blue and tan. Here is what I wore today.







Gap Blazer
Aeropostale shorts
Derek Heart tee
Jessica Simpson Shoes (See below)

The shoes that I wore with that outfit are my first pair of Jessica Simpson shoes. They're awesome! Comfy and sexy all in one! And just so you can see how awesome they are, I've included pics below..








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol