Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nyx Lipsticks

A while ago I did a blog post on my collection of lipsticks, and I realized that my collection was quite pathetic, so I bought a couple of Nyx lipsticks under the guise of 'stepping up my lipstick game'. They're matte, so I've officially popped my matte cherry!


(swatched here, they appear to have a teensy bit of shine, but they're really matte)

(Nyx 'pure red' matte lipstick)

(Nyx 'natural' matte lipstick)

(pure red)

(natural)


The packaging is super cute too! I like the way the color of the lipstick can be seen through the middle section of the tube. The little white hearts are an added bonus!




love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of the natural? I find that it looks best when mixed with a plum lip pencil!

    -KoutuReign
    www.koutureign.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol