Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pink dogwood Nails

Pink dogwood is my favorite type of tree, because of its flower blossoms. They're so delicate, pretty, and aromatic. I can remember, as a child, having a crush on one of my teachers. I wanted to be just like her when I grew up. I'd go and pick the fallen branches and blossoms from under our dogwood tree, and put them in a vase just for her.  No matter how many times a week I'd gather blossoms for her she'd always tell me that she kept them on her table. Bless her heart! I saw a dogwood tree on my way home from the flea market yesterday and was inspired to paint my nails in awe of its beauty....



love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol