Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Blog!








I can't believe it's been a year(give or take three days as I'm a bit late with this post) since I started this blog. I'd like to congratulate myself for never pressing the delete button. The other day, I scrolled through all of my blog posts, and I can tell that I've definitely improved both in styling myself and photography. I spent my blogiversary with Jr and cupcakes. We had fun eating them. Of course, he wasn't sure how to accomplish the daunting challenge of eating the cupcakes, but soon he settled with scooping off the icing and licking it off. He hated the cake part. 
Anywho, here's to me jumping into another fun year of blogging!

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol