Monday, June 18, 2012

How We Do


(blouse-thrifted, shorts-thrifted cutoffs, glasses-flea market, shoes-american eagle, socks-tjmaxx)

How We Do by Rita Ora has been stuck in my head all day and thats probably related somehow to me playing it nonstop in the car. It's officially my wake up song, meaning when I wake up, I blast it loud enough to wake the neighborhood! 
Anywho, that song was my inspiration for dressing today. I wanted to capture the fun, grungy party feel that encompasses me when I listen to it!

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

5 comments:

  1. I know another song - how we do 50 cent :D
    Cool outfit!
    lovely
    kisses
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially the shorts!! your blog is super cute!! :)

    -XOXO
    http://fashionistaforever22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me of an adventurer, the kind you would read about in children's books. That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol