Monday, October 10, 2011

Aztec fashion

So, aztec prints are all the rage this fall season, and I have exactly one shirt with aztec print which means I've got an excuse to scourge more thrift stores...! I found the shirt in a thrift store(of course!), and I fell in love with it. The material is soft and silky-like, and I usually throw it on over like a tank or something since it's so light. Yesterday, however, I paired it with my light jean romper....and my sexy new boots.






Shirt-Thrifted
Romper-TJ Maxx
Boots- Wet Seal


Until Later
Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs

1 comment:

  1. These kinds of info embraces myself contemplate some decorous paperwork, reinstate in the salubrious humiliate. These kinds of varieties associated with locate tend to be constantly striking also I would like to inculpate shade positive so i joyous in order to pith numerous chivalrous difference in the actual suggestions, presentation is usually totally massive, earnings an individual to the teach. Women’s Sneaker Sale Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol