Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lips of Bloody Velvet

There's something about red lips that makes the inner sex goddess come out in me. Well, I lie, I've only worn red color on my lips twice in my life, and when I do I don't transform into a sex expert no matter how much I'd like to. But when I think of red lips, I think of sex, lipstick stains on a shirt, power, and sugar in no particular order. I think of Marilyn Monroe, and who was a sex goddess if not her? I've heard that darker toned women are supposed to shy away from bright reds, but I say 'fuck that'. I love my red-when I wear it!


Besides, red lipstick makes my teeth look whiter!


See?

I'm wearing Hard Candy's Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil in Candy Apple.


Also, only one eye is made up because I'm trying to decide if I want to be a kitty or vampire for Halloween, and I'm trying to decide on the eye look that I want. Don't worry, I didn't leave the house looking like that.







Bye Dolls,
Purple Bananas and FudgeBalls








1 comment:

  1. This is sometimes a extremely significant website. Exalt concerning indicating the actual contemplations. Entourage in the faultless home work throughout putting up actually helpful living's. That is also the latest numerous salubrious costed that i broadly enjoyed instruction. It happens to be no actual daily that any of us up-date your customized so that you can time some thing identified this sort of. Women’s Sneaker Sale Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol