Friday, October 7, 2011

My fab closet/thinking space...

I've been super busy with moving into the new place-especially with working on my new closet/office.I shouldn't really call it an office because I probably won't be doing much office-y type stuff. So far, I love it, and I'm so excited to see the finished product! Bad news though, I didn't get my rug today. It was delivered to someone else by mistake. I know, right? Drat! Here's a sneak peek.











 

Later, 
Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting,hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing… Women’s Shoe Sale Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol