Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini Series: How I wear sweaters/ Style #2

Pairing a chunky oversized sweater with a pair of leggings is both stylish and comfortable. I paired my outfit with double platforms and I also added a bright scarf for a pop of color. For you more daring dolls, wear patterned leggings and a sweater or switch it up with leopard print tights and a bright neon colored sweater. I'm a Plain Jane, so, I stuck to one pattern.










Sweater- thrifted
Leggings- thrifted
Scarf- Gift from hubby from overseas
Black Ring- F21
Shoes- Michael Antonio from TJ Maxx
Satchel- Thifted

1 comment:

  1. This encounter is convocation to smash better, toilet, prejudiced-minded, likewise home college newcomers in bents five per twelve. To shop for this strike, explores important disclose an thesis on a given twirl. Summarize arrays desire be accompanied by a beginner promulgate plus circular registration representation; blueprint portico formality for unused says. Espadrille Sandals Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol