Thursday, October 13, 2011

Imperfectly Perfect Hounds-tooth Kitty Nails...

I wanted to try out a houndstooth nail design, but whenever I see houndstooth print/pattern, it looks too neat and uniform to me. I did my houndstooth nail design with a twist. I used vanilla in place of white and dark chocolate in place of black. I also didn't make perfect houndstooth shapes even though I stuck to the basic form. I like my way better!





Thats not a booger in my nose. It's the wall of my nostril...Ewww...I know...



There's the not-a-booger-but-my-nostril thing again. Eeek!








Much Love Dolls,
Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs

1 comment:

  1. Becoming ingenious in order to define second time beginners an consultant including a newbie. Associated with method, we must present more end result in order to people that have got experience for the problem "minister. Women’s Glitter Sneakers Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol