Tuesday, May 29, 2012

School girls Rule






(skirt-jason wu for target, turtleneck-thrifted, belt-borrowed)

When I wear this pleated skirt, I feel like unleashing my inner school girl and spontaneously jumping in a double dutch game or hopping onto a hop scotch drawn on the sidewalk or something. It may be the many pleats in it allowing the breeze to whistle among my legs that makes me feel breezy and giddy and cool. Idk. Whatever its magic, it does the trick.

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

5 comments:

  1. Hey I saw you on FB today. Your pics looked awesome. Does NC proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your feature Fashion Bomb..I love your style, refreshingly simple but captivating..don't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the FB feature!! You looked great!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol