Tuesday, May 8, 2012

she wore gold from her head to her toe





(blouse-thrifted, skirt-thrifted, shoes-black poppy)


I had to forage through prickly bushes and sticky vines to get some of these shots. Unluckily, when I emerged, I found a couple of ticks and bugs on me. Imagine me, hopping around frantically trying to get them off. There just happened to be a guy fishing at the pier watching the entire thing. I waved gracefully and continued my jiggy dance of catch-the bug while trying to ignore his snorts of glee.


love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, the things we do to blog...

    I really like the detail in that top. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's perfect for the coming summer. I really like the laces and pattern from the skirt and how the shirt is colorful but bold in comparison while still having a nice, interesting cut...
    Also I empathize, that's exactly what I did once when a bunch of spiders fell over me after I accidently destroyed their web. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sense of style. You should put more posts on your page so that it's easier to browse your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol