Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All Black and Leather














I totally feel like a dominatrix in this   shit.  Something about this leather barely-there-in-length dress makes me  feel extremely bad girlish. I have a confession, though. I totally got dressed up to go nowhere today. I just felt like looking decent; I was feeling depressed lazing around in pajamas. Besides, I'll have to let the hem out of this dress before I wear it in public. I mean, I like short but this is a bit too short...I couldnt even stoop without exposing my entire ass..lol.  Oh, yeah, also, I'm sorry about the vast array of temperatures of lighting from picture to picture. I took these in my basement/garage and the lighting varies alot down there.

Currently Vibing To:

If you want it let's do it (If you're horny let's do it)
Ride it, my pony, my saddle
Is waitin', come and, jump on it
If you want it let's do it
Ride it, my pony, my saddle
Is waitin', come and, jump on it


Huh..I guess I'm in that kind of mood today.


love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs


2 comments:

  1. That of you could wear some really tiny shorts with it! It'd give more options in matter of colors, etc. Where did you find it, actually? Thanks for answering! Really cool shoes and necklaces as well!
    Somehow the shoes sort of gives off more good girl vibesfor some reason... while still being bad girl shoes because of the small platforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own any tiny shorts..like spandex or anything..I'm hoping to maybe get some for Christmas.... I thrifted the dress. Thanks! :)

      Delete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol