Tuesday, December 18, 2012

That Shit's Dope I
















Pics taken from Girl with Blonde, Natural Belle, Black Fashion by Javi, Knee Highs and Love 

Its raining and dreary outside. I've been stuck in the house all day with a kid who has waay too much energy for the indoors, and all in all, I'm just in a bad mood. So, I started a tumblr. It's here  in case you're interested. I named it That Shit's Dope, and I've decided to make fashionspiration posts every Wednesday here on the blog. Hopefully, I can remember that. I have the memory of an eighty-five year old. So, yeah, check out my tumblr for more fashion inspiration. For the guys that don't want to be bothered with my Tumblr, well, I posted some pics here in expectation of that. Enjoy..

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

7 comments:

  1. ha i love your pictures! Especially that picture of Christina from Troupe Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing selection. It was so weird to see Tia and Tamara there! Some of these pictures are so cool, who is this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fHzRrMVU0Wk/UNDn5ATVI-I/AAAAAAAAEB0/6oZAmoSGZho/s1600/that+shits+dope+12.jpg? Thanks in advance if you know (sometimes when ou just reblog, you have no idea)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that's the girl behind the tumblr Knee Highs and Love.... :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I just noticed now that she wears an army jacket as a skirt... Amazing!

      Delete
  3. Where's your picture??? =)

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol