Sunday, December 30, 2012

Peplums and Bleachers


















Leggings-Kohls/Dress-Xhilaration/Socks-Huf Plantlife/Jacket-Thrifted/Beanie-Gift/Necklace-Gift/Boots-Xhilaration


So, remember that Christmas party I told you guys about where I'd kind of decided to recreate a look from my New Year's Party Lookbook? Well, I didn't have all the ingredients needed to recreate my fav look, so I   just went with this sans the jacket.  Yeah, that's about it. I've got a bottle glass of wine calling my name, so ciao!

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

1 comment:

  1. THESE SOCKS! I LOVE YOU!
    I love how the socks with the green leaves go over the RED velvet pants. Best red ever. And the whole structure created by layering the peplum dress over it, then the jacket.
    Also, socks patterned with cannabis leaves.

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol