Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nike Head






Head to Toe-thrifted


I'm so happy that the end of the semester is here even though that means finals and final projects, etc. I'm just glad that it's over, and I'll have a nice little break in between to do as I please. I think I'll probably spend most of it catching up on my reading and eating snacks and getting fat. 
In other news, while I was taking these photos, a fat(two finger widths), hairy brown caterpillar slithered up my boot, and I almost got completely naked in my haste to get it off of me. I shook my foot, and it disappeared, and instead of using rational sense to think that maybe I'd slung it off, my overactive imagination took over, and thoughts of it getting lost in my pants and sweater swarmed my mind. As I said before, I literally was almost naked before I came to my senses. Caterpillars. Ew.

Currently vibing to:


Something about this song makes me feel like I'm rich even though I know I'm broke. #sadface 
I really am loving Unapologetic, though. The whole album is cray.

love,
purplebananasandfudgeballs

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That caterpillar story is hilarious. So is the fact that you're wearing my jeans from the 1980s -- but you make them look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. This literally looks like a blast from the past. You are gorgeous and this outfit is such a bold statement.
    I want go to dig out some faded jeans and rock this look!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol