Wednesday, December 26, 2012

That Shit's Dope II: Gold Edition

Tumblr Wednesday








All images taken from That Shit's Dope

I've really been having a gold fetish lately, gold chains, gold watches, gold trimmed shoes, gold sneakers.I want it all. I'm sure my gold lust has nothing to do with my having watched  one of my new fashion icons, Asap Rocky's, Goldie only about a million times; the fact that the precious metal is flashed profusely throughout the video probably has also not had any influence on my sudden lust for gold.. Nah. Can't be it. Unfortunately, my pockets aren't never ending, so I satiate my thirst through Tumblr.  Enjoy!

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on 'bloggers' I love your blog - it's simplicity and style!
    If you fancy checking my blog out it's: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold armure rings/gloves are so good.

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol