Monday, August 20, 2012

Little Denim Backpack

(pants-IA, boots-xhilaration, tank-mossimo, camo jacket-thrifted, backpack-thrifted, glasses-claires)
I've been practically living in this camouflage jacket. I sling it on over any outfit as an afterthought as I'm hitting the door, so it's cool that it goes with any and everything! Plus, a reader informed a couple days ago that camouflage is will be a major fall trend, and it will.Yes, I checked. No, I don't really care if it is or not, as I wear what I want when I want. Yet, I think it's cool to be on trend without really trying to be.
The backpack I thrifted for like $3 so, yeah, I'm happy about that. I plan to stud it around the top and bottom and the handles maybe. Hopefully, it'll look something like this one, except with pointy spikes instead of rounder ones. Eh..guess we'll see. 

love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!! And I'm really digging your hair! I've been looking for camo shorts all summer, and can't seem to find any that I like. I may just have to settle for a jacket for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually find a lot of camo in thrift stores..tons! I don't know if thrift stores are your thing, though. If they are, you're in luck. They're like gold mines!

      Delete
  2. That's a really cute army jacket!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol