Thursday, August 2, 2012

Unintentional Hiatus


So, I know that I've taken a hiatus; it was accidental, I promise. Been super busy getting ready for the fall semester, and the hubs is currently away for work, so he can't help me with anything. To make matters worse, Jr's terrible two's are finally kicking in, and the tantrums are at an all time high. Also, I've developed some sick disgusting bug, and I'm not feeling my best. I know I sound like such a pessimist, right now, so I'm putting up a pic of a bacon sandwich I ate a couple of days ago, just to brighten this post up a bit! (It's probably the reason I'm sick, too!) Grrrr.



love,
purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol