Tuesday, December 20, 2011

five days 'til Christmas...

So, because school is over for the semester, I'm currently unemployed, and I have no reason to dress up because I have nowhere to go...absolutely nowhere, I'm stuck in the house. I hate not having a reason to dress up and go out, but, alas, I can't use needing diapers or some other not-so-needed- baby item  as an excuse to do some shopping/window shopping, or the hubs might start to get a tad bit suspicious. 

Seeing that we have five days until Christmas-eeeekkkk... five days- I decided to do a holiday nail look for the next five days until Christmas.

.... even though I am lazing around as if there is nothing to be done, I still have to shop for the hubs and baby's gifts..I know, I'm such a procrastinator. 

Anywho, on to the first look..

I call it Bubble Gummy Jazz...






Yeah, my nail art skills suck....lol

purplebananasandfudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol