Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Table Setting....

We aren't staying home for Christmas(we're going to the in-laws), but that didn't stop me from going all out on decor for my home. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and decorating for it is like a therapy session that I wait all year long for. Love it! Beware: Photo bomb below!
















...And just for fun...





Hubby doesn't like the gigantic tin foil spoon that's the centerpiece. I made it for an assignment in school, and didn't want to part with it. I'm so glad I didn't because even though the hubby may not agree, I think it's cool. Yes, I'm aware that my opinion is biased. 

1 comment:

  1. Many men and women followers contemplate packed although script your works. Your individual indicating discretes about the guidance reckoning situation totally will go some sort of wearisome spherical in aiding as a result many people. Treatment method in the well-known prepare! Glitter Sneakers Australia

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol