Wednesday, December 28, 2011

lazy day




....Contrary to the post title, today was a very busy day consisting of me running after Jr and making sure that he refrained from sticking his fingers into a socket or tearing up my beloved mags(He got to one, that little booger..), and making sure that he stuck to the appropriate baby activities like digging up his nose while managing to look completely adorable and filling his diaper with unmentionable yuckiness.

...But, it's currently his nap time, and like always, I like to spend my free time doing what I like best. Typing out my thoughts...while sipping out of my favorite mug, and trying to finish my current read Riptide by Catherine Coulter.

And, yes...It is afternoon, and I am still in my hub's pajamas. 
Don't judge me.

Later,
Purple bananas and fudgeballs

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great afternoon. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. No judgement here. =D I wish I was doing the same.

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been doing this for two weeks because the university is closed! Thankfully its back to work Monday...but lazy days are always nice :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol