Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas...!

So, I know that I was supposed to do the whole 'five days of holiday nails' thing, but....I went to a Christmas party last night that a friend hosted, and yeah, I was in no state to paint my nails when I returned home..

Anywho, I'm sure that you can forgive me, seeing as it's Christmas..
I'm proud to say that I finally did some Christmas shopping and the presents for Baby are under the tree. 
The hubs and I opened ours earlier..(I couldn't wait being the impatient person that I am)

Merry Christmas!



There's nothing more Christmas-y than hot cocoa in my favorite mug and Laughing Cow Cheese on a blueberry bagel! Yum!

Feast your eyes on this confection of sugar. Sure it's a bit run down, but still it was yummy! 





purple bananas and fudgeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of the comments and appreciate them whether I agree with them or not. #freespeech lol